Remote Access Coaching Calls & Equity-Focused Consulting for School Leaders…
That will support your emerging Equity Initiatives
and the critical periods of their implementation, adjustment & assessment;
Dr. Aliah’s clients know that her expertise is
ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY!
- PACKAGE ONE: 4 Calls Monthly, 60 mins., Email Support, Goals Focus
- PACKAGE TWO: 2 Calls Monthly, 60 mins., Goals Focus, Email Support
- COACHING FOCUS: Educational Equity – Each Coaching Call will deliver a “case-study” structure, where Educators will be given feedback and interventions regarding their real-life situations and problem-solving needs.
- Secret Language of Equity™ Coaching for Equity Initiatives: This coaching process assists educators and school administrators to develop a vision and plan for “Educational Equity”, and is especially designed to support more relevant decision-making, lesson planning & supplemental curriculum activity design.
- Development of Highly Effective “Cross-Cultural” Communication Skills: The goal of this coaching process is practice over talk… Educators are given specific tools & guided in their practice of effective cross-cultural communication skills, sustainable trust-building techniques and right brain-left brain engagement of students by receiving constructive feedback regarding their real-life problems/situations to build their capacity.
- Cultural Competency: The objective is to support educators to master student relationships in a multi-cultural environment: To authentically relate to those they serve, create a safe place for dialogue and effectively connect with youth from different cultures–as well as support the growth of a “culture of equity” for both their students & peers.
- Collaboration and Mutual Responsibility: This coaching process will assist educators to develop the ability to create and inspire students and their fellow team members to “collaborate” with each other, and share the responsibility for building a culture of equity & inclusion on campus.
- Cultural Intelligence: This coaching process assists educators to cultivate & grow their “cultural intelligence” – specifically — to learn how to have “Transformative Regard” for targeted students. This work equips educators to be able to make a positive impact that keeps getting better over time!
*NOTE… The above descriptions are only to provide a basic idea of the coaching program, which can be “adjusted” to meet the needs of the Educator-participants and/or their school goals.
**EMAIL CONTACT… revdraliah at gmail dot com